martes, 13 de mayo de 2008

Living like a Tuareg

Hi everybody! Today in our radio programe we are going to interview a leader of a Tuareg tribe, located in the middle of Suth Africa. Can you imagine living like a Tuareg?

Jouranlist: Hello leader, how do you do?
Leader: hello, how do you do?
J: well, as you know, we come from Europe, where life is so diferent. Can you imagine living like us?
L: well, this is a dificult question... I really like you technology and your modern society, but also I love where I am now and my people and my town.
J: so, if you had to choose, what would you decision be?
L: I think that I would choose to stay here, because I am really different of European pople, and there are some things that I don't like so much...
J: Some things like what?
L: Well, you know, for example you have to do a lot of things with only a little time. Here, life is more quieter
J: So the main question is: how do you live here?
L: life here is so easy, we are useed to live in this estreme weather, and we love it. We live in our houses made with wood, without thinking in mortgeges and things like this!
J: looks interesting, don't have to pay mortgages!
J: well, thanks for you time and your attention.
L: It has been a pleasure talking with you.

No hay comentarios: