jueves, 13 de marzo de 2008

Sarah's Oral

Well, in the "aula d'idiomes" we listended Sarah Hannity, Anika's firend. She did an oral persentation about her ("all about me"). Durnig the presentation she teach us a lot of things about her land, Ireland. For example, she said that the weather was very bad. Now she is in the University, but she worked by IBM, because practising with companies allowed her to not to study some subjects. Also she comented that her family was very traditional, because she came from the countryside.
When she finished her oral I was impressed because she spoke a very good English (well, it's logical) but I could understand what she had said very well. Moreover she did a great power point, with a lot of pictures.

1 comentario:

Anónimo dijo...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Celular, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://telefone-celular-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.