lunes, 7 de mayo de 2007

My composition

Hi everybody, this is my first composition where I introduce myself:


Dear Lourdes,
I'm Jaume, a student of your english class. I think that will be good that I'll introduce myself, because we'll stay together until June.
I live in Castelló d'Empúries, between Figueres and Roses. I live with my family in a quite housting state. I have one sister, Meritxell. She has got nine years old, but she looks older! She's at primary school now, she likes it, but she hates do the homework. My mum is a teacher and my father is a caretaker.
About me, a lot of things. Firstly I would like to write about my character. I'm a serious person, but at the same time I'm happy. Sometimes I'm agressive and sometimes I'm pacific.
About my hobbies I have to say that I love playing computer games. Also, I play football in a local team. Usually I read history books (I love history).
In my town there are many important festivals. But the best is "Terra de Trobadors". The town "returns" at the Medium Age. There are many events, like a market or a tipical dinner of that age. In your town there are some similar?
Would you send me a message answer my question?
Write soon!!
Jaume

No hay comentarios: